PART TIME SUMMER JOBS OF 2022
April 11, 2022
It is summer. The happiest thing to do is go to a beach or any destination that can cool you down.
Or stay at home. Because this is the perfect time to rest. And perhaps, meditate. Or whatever soul searching one needs.
But to those who are looking for more financial rewards more than soul searching, even during summer – you might want to look for part time jobs.
Here’s a list of the hottest part time jobs this summer:
- ONLINE ENGLISH TUTOR
- First, let’s start with one of the most popular – online English tutoring. Of course, you need to know the basics – grammar, subject and verb agreement and some other factors. But you don’t need to be the most fluent and almost a native-like English speaker and writer to become a tutor.
- DATA ENCODER
- Your fast typing hands can be of good use! There are many companies and individuals that need your service. And specially with today’s new normal, you can get the needed materials and then work during time of your convenience, provided that you can submit the output on time.
- FREELANCE WRITER
- Perhaps, not all people can be a freelance writer. But if you have the talent for words, may it be content writing or any other forms of writing, you might want to try this side hassle this summer. Connect to the right people and companies. Chances are – you’ll get noticed and will be given writing gigs
- Telemarketing is selling products and/or services over the phone. As described by filipiknow.net, telemarketers follow a script and are provided with a list of contacts. So, if you have the gift of tongue, this job might be for you.
- SEO SPECIALIST
- The sound of that three-letter word might sound technical but if you’re familiar with the latest trends, perhaps this one is for you. SEO specialists review, analyze and improve a company’s website for higher search engine rankings and more traffic.
There are other options. While some jobs might not be for you, if you look hard enough, you’ll find something that can suit your talents and skills.
- What is “Quiet Quitting” and How Can You Cope With It?
September 15, 2022Read More
- REASONS WHY GOOD EMPLOYEES QUIT (And How to Avoid Them)
August 12, 2022Read More
- Make a Good First Impression During a Job Interview
February 21, 2022Read More
- How to be Efficient at Work While Improving Your Lifestyle
February 14, 2022Read More
- A Long Time Working Relationship with Your Next Employer
February 7, 2022Read More
- Top 10 Emerging IT Career Paths That Will Dominate In 2022
by Pamela Chelsea Ortiz Oct 22, 2021Read More
- These are the 5 most valuable skills to learn in 2022, says futurist—and where to find free online courses
By: Scott Steinberg Dec 21, 2021Read More
- How to Ace Your Next Interview: Tips and Examples:
By Indeed Editorial Team October 21, 2021Read More
- How to Apply for a Job in 6 Easy and Effective Steps
By: Indeed Editorial Team February 23, 2021Read More
- How to Prevent the Return to Offices from Being an Emotional Roller Coaster
By: Liz Fosslien and Mollie West-Duffy March 18, 2021Read More